Laravel version 5.7 - what was changed?
Laravel Team included new features, that slightly change the structure and how Laravel works.
Most important changes are:
- The resources directory structure is changed. It has now simpler structure while still allowing to keep things clean
- More pagination customizations. It will now be easier to customize the behavior of pagination!
- Improved error messages - now it's easier to debug Eloquent errors!
- Improved testing of Artisan commands
- Dump Server
- New: callable Action URL's!
Laravel version 5.7 will be supported until February 2019 and receive security fixes until August 2017. Update from 5.6 should be swift and easy. Full documentation is already included on the official Laravel website.
Are you ready to switch to Laravel 5.7? It is important to keep your software as up to date, as possible - because of bugs, security fixes, improvements and to avoid technical debt.
Of course, you do not need to worry about all of this. Contact us and we can take care of your Laravel installation.