Submission to Apple App Store & Google Play Store
Submitting your fully developed app to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store may take a lot of time and effort. Sailing Byte’s experts will gladly help you with those lengthy processes!
All you have to do is to upload your existing app to your own developer accounts. We will take care of the rest and explain all the necessary details during the private on-line conference.
What's included in the service:
- Submission to app stores (Android & iOS)
- Advice in certification, signing, upload problems & possible guidelines bypaseses;
- Expert advice using video conferencing;
- Screenshots, certificates, signing, upload, and support via mail and video chat;
- Full-service publishing and submission service, including metadata, screenshots, etc.;
- On-device testing and IPA creation for iOS via TestFlight and/or HockeyApp;
- 100% refund if your submission will fails;
(if your submission is rejected, we will work on the re-submission for free or refund you 100% of service payment)
What's not included in the service:
- any app development that is mandatory to obtain compatibility with the Terms of the Google & Apple app store; (if your app is not yet fully developed, we offer Web-to-App Custom Coding service);
- writing reviews & documentation for to complicated apps is considered as Web-to-App Custom Coding service (complicated apps = “bigger” than 6 screens);